eZuce is pleased to announce the release of eZuce SRN 3.4.1.
This new release contains a number of new features as well as some bug fixes.
This new version brings major improvements to audio quality for users. We have incorporated work done by the WebRTC development teams (https://webrtc.org/architecture/) and have been able to utilize their excellent Automatic Echo Cancellation, Noise Reduction and Automatic Gain control and we have also gained the ability to directly access Audio devices from within Java. As part of this work we have also incorporated and set as the new default the Opus audio codec (https://www.opus-codec.org/).
eZuce SRN New Features:
- New Automatic Echo Cancellation
- New Noise Reduction
- New Automatic Gain Control
- Client now can directly manage Audio devices without Java
- Better selection of default audio devices
- Change to Opus Codec as default Audio Codec
- Possibility to set a HTTP Proxy in the client in case of a restricted network access
- New update application algorithm
- Possibility to delay the application update when leaving
- Possibility to check and trigger the update from the About menu.
eZuce SRN Fixes:
- Improved USB Camera Support on Linux
- Sony Vaio issues resolved
- SIP Client did not retry TCP after UDP failed
- SIP NAT addressing issues fixed
- HDMI Capture with Decklink Mini Recorder fix
- Helpful videos are available here: https://viewme.ezuce.com/support/guides-tutorials/
- The Linux versions require GLIBC_2.14 or greater and GLIBCXX_3.4.15 or greater for the enhanced audio capabilities.
Who Should Upgrade
All eZuce SRN users should upgrade to the latest client version except users with Linux libraries that do not meet the requirements in note 2 above.
Users should automatically be prompted to download and install the new version when they first run the application after the version has been made available.
Users may manually get the download from http://srn.ezuce.com/downloads/